Saturday, February 7, 2009

abortion modern and ugly

Feb. 07, 2009


To: The “Free” World

From: The Late Thomas Hobbes (from the Beyond in Spirit)

Re.: Your Current State of Nature and War


I am the ghost of Thomas Hobbes, speaking to you from beyond the grave. I was born in 1588 in Malmesbury, Wiltshire, England. I passed on in December of 1679. I was a Political Philosopher who is credited with establishing the “social contract” theory in my book Leviathan, 1651. I also taught and wrote in the fields of Theology, Geometry, and Ethics.

The State of War, The State Nature and The State of Social Order are the three states of existence which I profess to exist on Earth for man. When man cannot co-exist with one another there is War. When man is able to meet his needs peacefully in the amount he needs he is at a state of nature. When man civilly works in exchange with another to maintain his state of nature is in a state of social order -- a social contract.

The United States of America establishes its existence and authority on the founding written works of the Declaration of Independence and its Constitution. Words.
“Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness……”
The Gettysburg Address. “…our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.”

And from these words I reflect on a current state of a union and wonder what state is this before which you people are currently living in?
The two terms:"LIFE", and "ALL men ..."? How about the unborn?

In Florida it was reported this last week:
An administrative complaint said Renelique was scheduled to perform an abortion on a teenager who was 23 weeks pregnant
According to the complaint, Sycloria Williams gave birth at a Hialeah clinic after waiting hours for Renelique to arrive. A clinic owner placed the baby in the trash. Police recovered the decomposing remains a week later. CNSNEWS.com

Is this allowed in a state of War, Nature, or Social Order?
Where do you honestly think a country is collectively in terms with acceptance to the throwing away of a life? A new, innocent, helpless life? A State of War with its own self?

From the Afterlife,

Thomas Hobbes

2 comments:

  1. I had a comment prepared for this blog...but by the time I was nearly finished, it was several paragraphs long.
    I won't trouble you with my own commentary.
    So let me just say thank you for this latest blog.
    Well written.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete